1. I have read each of the Harry Potter books no less than 5 times. Some I have read closer to 10 times.
2. My favorite movie of all time is Titanic. I have seen it over 15 times and I know every word to the entire movie. In the case of a fire, my 3-disc collector’s edition would be one of the first things I would grab.
3. When I grow up, I want to be Jo March.
4. I have read this book all the way through… twice… just for fun.
5. I firmly believe that Twilight, and all its predecessors are perfect examples of how luck alone can get you a publishing deal.
6. Whenever I see a stand alone wardrobe, I always check to see if Narnia is inside. Always.
7. Once upon a time I was a Media Studies major, with a focus on Journalism. I also wrote for the school newspaper doing film reviews. Before I transferred schools, I got to do a lot of cool film screenings and interviews. My favorite? This one.
8. When I was about 15, I fancied myself to be quite the fashion expert. I would only read Vogue or Elle and I decided I was going to be a fashion designer. Now, to put this in perspective, nowadays I have trouble matching black yoga pants to a sweatshirt.
Please note: This was yet another bad hair/chubby phase. I had a lot of those.
9. I can sing. I generally don’t do it around people because I get embarrassed, but I am actually pretty decent.
10. I have a deep, devoted, passionate love with books. In fact, my love for books is so great that, cool as I think they are, I can’t bear to buy any sort of e-reader. Part of the magic of a good book is feeling the paper in your hands and I can’t fathom sacrificing that in the name of technology.
11. I am a musical theater nerd. I have seen about 20 different Broadway musicals on stage and have been in about 6 shows myself. When I was little, we managed to rent every single movie from the musical section (R.I.P.) at Blockbuster. I can sing you almost every song from any musical, old or new.