Please try to stick with me here. After attending my “Hell Wednesday” at school yesterday, it is clear that this is going to be the most difficult Quarter I have ever encountered. Just to give you a feel for what I am up against, I am taking:
- A three-hour Chemistry lab
- Biology (Which is essentially a combination of plant/animal biology and organic chemistry)
- A three-hour Biology lab
- Interpersonal Communications (aka, the hardest Comm class known to man)
- Terminology of the Health Sciences (This one involves memorizing close to 200 medical terms per week)
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
I came home from school yesterday after nine hours on campus and collapsed in front of my computer and studied for four more hours. This seems like it will be the general way of things this Quarter, so I need to buck up and deal with it like the double-Health Science major I am.
Much as I want to get a post out to you guys each day, trying to do that would be out of the question right now. Hopefully the intensity of school will die down after the first week and I can get back on a normal posting schedule, but until then, please stick with me and look for posts every other day or so. Blogging is something I love doing, but I understand that it needs to take a backseat to my education right now.
Thank you guys so much for your understanding! Look for a new post in the next day or two! Until I see you again, it’s coffee and chocolate galore for me 🙂