Yesterday, I saw that Caitlin had posted a very cool vlog that is fondly being called the Accent Vlog. The basic premise is that bloggers read out a set of words and answer a set of questions so you can see what kind of accent we have. Obviously this was too much fun to pass up!
Please excuse my appearance, I have obviously just come from an appointment with my stylist/makeup artist. Oh, and I am so not awkward because I also had an appointment with my etiquette coach today.
If you wanted to follow along, here is the list of words/questions for The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Accent Background: Born and raised in San Diego, California. I currently live in Oregon with my Midwesterner boy-toy. I refuse to adopt his silly, incorrect ways of saying things!