Take about spacing out in a huge way! I made this amazing recipe that I am so excited to share, and somehow I forgot to photograph it. C’mon Camille! I have only been blogging for almost a year, this should be second nature by now! The recipe was so delicious though, that I want to share it with you despite the lack of photos. Instead, I will just share some cute animal photos. They are much better than bread anyway… fluffier…
- Mix flour, cinnamon, soda, salt and baking powder together.
- Beat eggs and add sugar and oil.
- Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Don’t you just want to eat them right up? I mean, the bread, don’t you just want to eat the bread right up?